ROOM BOOKING ENQUIRY FORM
For the benefit of others and yourselves, smoking and drinking alcohol is prohibited inside the premises.
The guest house will evaluate your request and email you to inform you whether a reservation has been made or not.
Please note once the reservation is made, bills / receipts will be in the name (Full Name) provided in the application. For any special billing request, please use the “Remarks” box given below
As per the SOP on preventive measures in Hotels and Other Hospitality Units to contain
the spread of COVID-19 issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, the guests are advised to follow the guidelines mentioned below:
1. Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
2. Use of face covers/masks is mandatory.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand Sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves a strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
5. Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to state and district helpline.
6. Spitting is strictly prohibited.
7. It is requested that the guests have to be fully vaccinated or produce their negative Covid rt PCR (72 hrs) report with a QR code. The report should not be older than 72 hours.